Today I'll Relish, Tomorrow I'll Ketchup (Relish today, catch-up tomorrow!). Brilliant right??!
That's the theme for me at the moment. I haven't had much time for outfit pictures, posting, etc. but wanted to let you know of a few new things and updates and I'll be back tomorrow in my cute new heels.
- I have, for the most part, updated almost all of my tabs. Wahoo! I have added a segment called "Your Map"; once completed this will hopefully allow you to navigate Simply Sarah more efficiently. I'm trying to figure out an Outfits tab at the moment, but the "Map" is a Table of Contents that allows you to see things by categories and topics. You can of course always use the Search function as well but I thought this might be a neat tool for newcomers.
- My newest tab is called: "Shop.My.Closet" - I have a great deal of unworn (with tags still on!) items, accessories, and gently used/barely worn clothing as well. I'm going to be updating this segment so you can see if anything tickles your fancy - I promise to keep costs low low.
- If you're interested in writing for the Closet Remix or Workin' Girl series please email me at email@example.com ASAP as places are being filled and booked up pretty fast! I'll be doing some tips in the next week about Closet Remixing that I decided to use this weekend when remixing my OWN closet.
- I'll be on vacation for the first week of August - if you're interested in guest posting at that time I need all submissions by Friday July 26th! Just email me letting me know you're interested and we can work something out!
- Tuesday (tomorrow): I'll be featuring another Link Up, this theme being anything summer! So basically - just link up whatever you're wearing starting that day and the post will be live for a week! Let's see what's tickling your fancy this summer!
- I have updated the tab "Contact/Advertise" and have included pricing to advertise on Simply Sarah. If interested, or you'd like to advertise with your blog button, let me know!
- I have also taken on a few other partnerships with companies such as Alloy | AMIclubwear | Payless | Target. Stay tuned for more updates with this and happy shopping!!
Now I'll leave you with a picture from this weekend of my girlfriend and I at a Wine Festival. I ended up wearing the same sundress I wore the LAST time I went wining. Hey, it was 90 degrees here and it's about the coolest dress I own...it's all about reusing right?? I guess I wore it different this time thanks to all the stickers :-) (And yes, we both have a lot of "Nautie" stickers!)